Saturday, September 28, 2013

Psy-cat-ic

My latest beading finish is Psy-cat-ic from A Muse Ink

If your a friend on Facebook you may remember me complaining about a pattern I was working on a month or so ago saying that the pattern was totally different to the pic on the front.  I'd emailed them about it and not got a reply so I emailed again with even more difference's and got a reply, both thought the other had replied first time round lol.
Anyway they fixed the chart and sent me a replacement within a few days and once it arrived it took me a little while to get round to finishing it off.

Poor guy had a post it over his face while I worked the top of his head so he wasn't staring at me having the chart do that was bad enough!



6 comments:

cucki said...

Wow so pretty x

Heather said...

Wow, that is really cool. Great job.

And I'm glad you got everything straightened out with the chart. Errors can be so annoying, especially when the designer doesn't get back to you.

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris said...

So glad you got him finished. So funny about the post it :)

Julie said...

He's lovely

Dani - tkdchick said...

he's funky