Sunday, September 08, 2013

T updates

I'm getting really close to finishing the top of the tassel off and tomorrow I more than likely will do just that then I have to decide what to do with the bottom of it.  I have a few ideas but don't know which one my needle will go with when it comes down to it!


And my toms are getting bigger, that one in the middle of the bunch was the first one out and is much bigger than it appears in the pic
This morning when I took it I had a quick count up and there are at least 28 tomes of various sizes now for someone that has never grown toms before I think that's pretty good going.


7 comments:

cucki said...

prettyyyyyyyyyyyy x

Steph said...

That tassel is looking amazing. It looks so colourful :) Check out those Tom's, they are huge. Hopefully come harvest time they'll be even bigger :) xxx

Chris said...

This is such a gorgeous tassel, such pretty colors.
Your tomatoes look wonderful, I hope they start changing color soon :)

Kate said...

Tassel looks amazing.

Anonymous said...

Your tassel is looking beautiful and the tomatoes are coming on well (:

Julie said...

Those toms will taste delicious, you'll definately be growing more next year.

Shebafudge said...

I love the tassel. It is looking fantastic.

I'm afraid tomatoes are the fruit of the devil as far as I'm concerned so I won't fight you for them. Enjoy :)