Saturday, September 27, 2014

Stitch from Stash September report

I've bought a couple of things this month but I've sold far more and made a dent in the pile of stash I'd like to find new homes for.

First thing was a cone of black DMC for the bargain price of £9 it'll last me for years and save me a small fortune in the long run.
The second thing was a chart from a kit on the bay of evil (aka ebay) for some time now I've been drooling over some of the floral panels and I found the chart for the sweet peas and had the winning bid of £3.95.
I have the Sunflower one already and I'll keep looking to see if I can get the Fuschia, Daffodil and Poppy (but not the poppy one in the link, the older version) as charts on the bay of evil 

New starts from stash = Bee Happy (finished) and Toledo canvas work (also finished)
PHD's worked on = Halloween Moon and Splendor Rose
£ spent = £12.95
Budget left = £90.62.  £70.62 carried forward after purchases and £20 for October


And because I don't like doing a post without a pic of I can help here's the latest progress on Halloween Moon.
It's going to be my weekly project all the time now until it's done so that I can get it back to Sparklies in time for her Dublin show



Oh and my knee is doing better, I can put weight on it now and the swelling has gone down a lot but I think I've still got a way to go before I go up the stairs normally

2 comments:

Poppypatchwork said...

Well done on your stitch from stash, you are doing much better than me, I see something and I want it NOW!
Love your stitching, I'm the same I do love to see a pic or two.

cucki said...

well done my dear..
beautiful project x