Friday, November 07, 2014

Beaded CdC update

I haven't posted an update on this for the biggest part of a long time but I've been plodding on with slowly on and off this year and I'm coming up on the halfway point now.
All my previous pics have been of it in 2 pieces and I joined them together a few months back and then separated them again because I really wasn't happy with the join and I worked out it was because I had the second one the wrong way round, silly girl!

One of my goals for this year was to get one of CdC finished and it's looking like that isn't going to happen :( but I can always make it one of next years goals and


5 comments:

Blu said...

This is still one of the most incredible versions of CdC I've ever seen.

Jacqueline Morris said...

Wow!!
Wonderful....
Smiles :)

EvalinaMaria said...

Looks lovely!

Pull the other thread said...

So pretty and intricate.

Poppypatchwork said...

Stunning colours, lovely work.