Saturday, May 28, 2016

May Gifted Gorgeousness

I'm scrapping in just in time this month :)

Gifted Gorgeousness is hosted by the lovely Jo over at Serendipitous Stitching and the idea is to use all those charts/ kits/ threads/ etc that have been gifted to us over the years instead of leaving them sitting in our stash feeling unloved, shoehorning is also permitted :)

First up for me is In The Post, it went from the pic in my previous post to this the weekend I came  home from Scarborough.
This one counts for GG as it was a Christmas gift in 2014 from fella


Monday May 16 was my birthday and as I always do I treated myself to a new start :)
Last Christmas I received a voucher for my local craft shop and it went towards the this Bothy Threads kit called Funky Street.   I've switched the fabric for a dyed lugana that looks like clouds, no idea if it has a name or not and no idea where it came from so it could well be a GG as well!


Back to In The Post and it went to this last weekend, almost at the top of it in this 


And lastly the Love flag from Cross Stitcher June 2016.
Fella saw me looking at it and liked the You Rock project in it and bought the magazine for me so I'd stitch it for him :) but he also commented he liked the love flag in the cover kit but without the crown.
Last Sunday it was his birthday so I stitched it for him as a little something to open on the day


4 comments:

Julie said...

Your postbox is growing well.

Justine said...

Great stitching! I love the Bothy Threads kits.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month.
Great work on your projects. I looked up the Funky Street, it's a great design and I'm looking forward to seeing your street grow!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Good progress on 'In the post'. A new start on your birthday? I like that idea :)