Monday, September 19, 2016

September Gifted Gorgeousness

Gifted Gorgeousness is hosted by the lovely Jo over at Serendipitous Stitching and the idea is to use all those charts/ kits/ threads/ etc that have been gifted to us over the years instead of leaving them sitting in our stash feeling unloved, shoehorning is also permitted :) 

It's a small GG report for me this month :(  I have had a finish that is a GG project but it's for my Mum for Christmas and she reads my blog so I can't share it yet.

First is My Ark birth sampler, I'm stitching this for fella's first grandchild due around Christmas


And the completed wedding gift for fella's son


I did say it was a short one this month :)

2 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

They both look great. Congrats on your finishes, looking forward to seeing the other once you have gifted it.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Short and sweet is fine. Ad we have a finish to look forward to in the future too!