Saturday, January 06, 2018

My Jan 1st start

The last few years my Jan 1st start has happened at 12.01 am but this year it was mid afternoon before I made a start, the reason for that is that I went out on NYE for the first time in a long time and had a fantastic night.
That in turn meant a very late bed time and a very late rise the following morning anyway I got there in the end and here it is :)

This is Wayward Garden from The Drawn Thread


I'm stitching it on 32 Bisque from Lakeside Linens and I'm using the called for NPI silks.

I've had it fully kitted up for a few years now and I've been thinking about starting it for over 12 months in fact had I not received the Quaker Book off my ex last Christmas I would of started Jan 1st 2017

5 comments:

Katie said...

Great new start. Glad you had a nice New Years.

Julie said...

Great new start.
Good to read that you are having some fun times, I hope 2018 is a good year for you Lindsay x

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You were out gallivanting instead of stitching! Hope you had a great time. You still made time to make a good start on this new piece.

Daffycat said...

Celebrating is almost as much fun as new starts! Beautiful stitching, Lindsay!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Love the colour combinations in this design.