Wednesday, May 02, 2018

Late TUSAL again!

It's getting to be a very bad habit of mine posting late for the TUSAL (I'm going to blame it on there not being an app to blog with on the ipad)

I know I should be adding links to tell you all about it but it's late and I really should be going to bed but if I do that this post runs the risk of not happening at all so I'm going to carry on and hit schedule as planned once I'm done

First my stitching orts, I've added ones from Alana, Bears, Statement flowers, Angel in the clouds and 2 paid projects that I'll be sharing towards the end of the week (in theory anyway) oh and there are a few bits of sewing cotton from hexie production as well


And my beading orts.
I've added ones from the 3rd egg, March's ornament that I can't finish yet, lots of bali bangles, vase, something I can't share yet and from a commission I'm currently trying to work out how to do.


2 comments:

Daffycat said...

Great ORTs! I’m often late and I host the thing, so there!

Katie said...

Great ORTs.